Wednesday 24 February 2016

Open For Business

And we're launched!

This site needs a great deal of work yet but the basics are here and ready to go. I'm ready to start serving clients and in fact I already am. I completed my bio earlier today and a short while ago completed a basic pricing list. The contact page is already functional, I just had to make sure the tabs all worked.

I will be adding a short bio in the sidebar with a link to the more extensive version. I also have a post to write but for today I'm getting tired. It can wait till tomorrow. Might be better to spread out some of the work anyway.

My visitor tracking graph has indicated that someone has been checking the site at regular intervals (looked like a heart rate monitor read out). I'm hoping that it is a prospective client. Whoever you are we are ready. Hopefully the services listed show that I could work for you.

The hope is that this marks the beginning of something good for my writing career. I am looking forward to being of service to all my future clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *